Friday, August 20, 2010

Eve of the Election Night - Controlling People

The Little guys and girls. Sprayed flat black, then dry brushed with Jo Sonjas Titanium and Warm White
The white highlights with white paint drybrushiong brings out the details. Now just to over lay with colours for skin, material etc.
On the work bench, and many more to still go.
It's Friday Night, eve of the Election 2010, and here I am painting people in HO scale. As I put the paint undercoat layers on, I wondered what layers of thought people are going through tonight, as they ponder their choice tomorrow. I get to control these miniature people, determining what they will look like, how they will turnout.. I guess the pollies tonight will be wishing it was that easy to control the outcome of the election.

2 comments: